CEPAL Hellas and the respective Employee Association, signed a two-year Collective Working Agreement.
The agreement is fully in line with the standards of the modern working environment, but also with the values of CEPAL Hellas and focuses on the continuous improvement of everyday working life, equal opportunities and means of developing the skills of employees.
The first Collective Working Agreement at CEPAL Hellas provides, among others, the following:
- CEPAL Hellas employees are eligible for a Kindergarten allowance.
- Child disability allowance policy is implemented.
- Flexible working hours are introduced, with two available options: 08:00–16:00 or 09:00–17:00.
- Teleworking framework is established, including the right to disconnect at the end of working hours.
- An emergency allowance for serious family reasons, of up to three (3) monthly salaries, will be granted.
- Flexible working hours and places to work, will be provided to employees with disabilities (applies to their parents & spouses as well).
- A comprehensive policy to deal with violence and harassment in the workplace is introduced, in accordance with Article 11 of Law 4808/2021.
Overall, the agreement recognizes the contribution of the people of CEPAL to the development of the company and strengthens the foundations for a mutually beneficial continuation of our successful common path.